New Economy news and comments from people in the know. Emerging technologies, internet marketing & advertising, and business development strategy all are discussed here. Share your thoughts, complaints, and anger towards the latest and greatest in technology trends. Technology Comments, Trends, and Discussions...Evaluate, Employ, and Empower!

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Excite - News

Excite - News

Are you freaking kidding me people? My goodness, the good old democratic god could only muster up 2 little emails in 8 years! Did you hear me? EIGHT YEARS!!

I send two emails every 20 seconds...what da hell was this guy doing?

I key question all candidates must answer is their computer literacy. If they can't send an email, the sure cant run a country.

I need a drink after this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home